Christmas Cookies, cookies and more cookies...

 I never thought I would see the day when my kids don't even care that I am making cookies or that they would ever turn them down. But it is here. They have passed on my cookies. (Well my son will eat them when he feels like eating that is, he is two and doesn't eat much of anything.) And as for my daughter, the cookies are made, iced and leave the house... so she is just resigned to the fact the "cookie always leaves"... and then she moves onto the candy canes and peppermints and Chocolate kisses.... gotta love this season!!

Here are just some of the Christmas cookies I have been making for friends, teachers, schools etc these past few weeks. I felt so rushed, I didn't get to do anything "cool"- just clean, plain, simple cookies. There's nothing wrong with a plain Jane right!?




 I tried two chocolate cookie recipe's this year. A regular chocolate and "Hershey's Dark"... yum!


 All boxed, bagged and ready to go! Not all shown, but I got these super cute cookie boxes at Target's dollar section this year! Love that store!!
 Platters of mini's!
 Gifts for Preschool class :)